Monday, April 27, 2009

No Business Like Show Business!

So I'm super excited about the upcoming release of Matthew McConaughey's new movie Ghost of Girlfriends Past! As many of you know, I have been a die hard fan of this SMA (Sexiest Man Alive) since he first graced the cover of Vanity Fair way back in 1996.

But you may not know that Matthew and I starred in our own little movie called The Web Site Planner back in 2001. Since it was a parody of that other movie he did with JLo, it went straight to video, but what do I care! I made a movie with Matthew freakin' McConaughey!

So it seems the movie business runs in the family. Steven Spielberg recently saw my dad on a plane and approached him about doing the fifth installment of Indiana Jones. (I guess Harrison bowed out due to arthritis.) Anyway, here's the cover of an upcoming Entertainment Weekly featuring my Dad as Indiana Jones! It's going to be the biggest blockbuster of the summer!

Who says dreams don't come true in America?

See you at the movies!
PK

1 comment:

Susan R. Opel said...

You rock because of this: "Matthew freakin' McConaughey."